The Advisory Board of HEG Fribourg is an auxiliary consultative body which supports the management of the school on the strategic development of teaching, research and services. It is based on Article 33 of the Law on the Universities of Applied Sciences of Western Switzerland / Fribourg (SR 432.12.1).
The members of the Advisory Board assist the directorate and administration in implementing the responsibilities and interests of the HEG at a professional and/or scientific level. As businesspeople and managers who are recognised and anchored within the economy of the canton, they support the HEG network in the fields of economics, politics and society.
- Heather Cairns-Lee, Professor and President BPW Lake Geneva
- Alisée de Tonnac, Co-CEO, Seedstars World SA
- Bernhard Frossard, CEO, Swisspro & Alumni HEG
- Urs P. Gauch, Head Corporate Clients, Raiffeisen Switzerland
- Armin Meier, owner and CEO, Boyden Switzerland
- Hans-Jörg Mihm, Owner and Delegate of the Board of Directors, Extramet SA
- Gerhard Roth, Co-Founder, GHR Attorneys-at-law
- Jerome Schaufeld, Professor Worcester Polytechnic Institute WPI, USA
- Jürg H. Stucki, INNOSuisse consultant
- Beat Vonlanthen, former Senator Swiss Parliament, canton of Fribourg