In partnership with HES-SO's schools for Business, Management and Services, the HES-SO Master of Science in Business Administration (MSc BA), orientation Entrepreneurship, meets the market's current needs by training students in fast-growing professional fields and areas of skill.
Thursday, 12 March 2020
12:00 - 13:00
Innovation Lab, HEG-FR
The MSc BA looks at the management knowledge acquired during the Bachelor's degree in more detail. It equips students with the analytical and decision-making skills they need to transform challenges into opportunities.
The MSc BA includes:
- Projects in association with the private/public sector and research institutes
- Cross-disciplinary specializations that can lead to employment in various fields
- The study schedule is designed to give students the option of working part-time
During the presentation session, you will have the opportunity to discover:
- The content of the training
- Its advantages include
- The career opportunities it offers
We look forward to welcoming you there!