Students of the immersion program should have an interest in entrepreneurship with international background and can act entrepreneurially. Students should can identify business opportunities. Regardless if student become an entrepreneur in the future, the course should stimulate potential entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial behavior.
• To offer a course of study in a topic related to entrepreneurship, innovation and SMEs, which present students an international experience through a global entrepreneurial ecosystem
• To provide the knowledge, tools and conceptual framework needed to undertake entrepreneurial activities in an international environment
• To put students forward to a Lean Start-up approach
• Experience the unique European culture and knowledge through Switzerland, the entry point for the EU market.
• First-hand experience of working with start-ups, SMEs and spinoffs
• Networking opportunities with students from different parts of the world
• Understanding cross-cultural differences and their impact on individual behaviour and business activities
This program focuses on Bachelor or Master Students with excellent academic achievement with excellent communication and proactive skills. Previous knowledge of entrepreneurship or entrepreneurial activities are considered in students’ application. English skills at B1 European level or higher are essential French or German are an asset.